Hello folks,

I am following carb lover’s diet program for a while now, for a few months indeed. It is not hard diet to follow, actually I really like it. Honestly, I do. But, I have one problem. In those a few months, I was eating totally clean. Now, I really miss some snacks while I follow this one. But, I was not so sure can I snack something. So, I asked my friend and she told me that I can.

I was wondering, can you help me? Can you tell me what can you snack if you follow carb lover’s diet program? Because, I really have no clue :D 

Hello there,

It would be totally funny that you can’t snack :) I am wondering why you haven’t try this out before :) You can snack two times a day actually. It is important that you don’t go over 1.600 calories per day. So, you can eat some delicious treats, such as snacks and puddings. Still, you are going to lose your weight :) So, while you eat those large portions, you can snack without having any fear. While I was using this diet program, I was eating puddings and fruits, because that is something that I like the most.

Hey people,

So my friend is currently on this diet program. She told me that you can snack even more than two times a day. I am a little bit skeptical about this, but who knows. She told me that I can snack even white chocolate, sometimes a pudding, some ice cream…It seems so unreal to me, I don’t know is that even possible?

I really don’t have experience with this diet program, so I was wondering can you help me about this?

I am really curious as well what can I snack while I am on this diet program?

Share it with us.

Have a nice day! 

Hello everyone,

I was at this diet program when I was a student :) I started with this diet program because my roommate wanted us to follow the same diet program so we can cook together. We had some flyers, brochures and some literature that we found on the internet. It was really hard to find some things about this diet program LOL.

I don’t know if that was OK, but I remember that we snacked white non – fat cheese with some almonds, I think that it was allowed to eat up to six almonds. I just love it and sometimes when I want to grab some snack, I eat this.

I hope you like it.

Bye! 

Hello people,

I can’t say that I have so much experience with this diet program, but I think that almonds with non – fat white cheese is not a part of this diet program, and I think that you can’t eat it. I am not saying that this snack is not healthy, it is, but for some other diet program. I will give you some suggestions – you can snack smoky oven – baked potato chips, cherry ginger scone, oat meal chocolate cookies, oatmeal bars, etc.

Those are just some of snacks that this diet program allows you to eat.

I hope that you now have a clear picture about this diet program.

Have a nice day!