Like many of you, I suppose, I am not sure about some diet programs, are they real, or fake. So, I am not sure about this prism diet program, is this diet a real thing or a scam?

I know that this is really popular diet program, but somehow I am not sure how this stuff works, because I didn’t find a lot of things about it, or reviews as well.

Can you tell me your experience about this, or experience of somebody else you know?

I am willing to try this diet, but only if this one works for every type of body :)

Thank you! 

This diet is not working, trust me :) I am not the only one who has this opinion. I mean, I am not sure, maybe this one can be just fine for you, but for me it was waste of my time. I was cooking, cooking and cooking, but actually nothing happened. I still have the same weight and I am skeptical about this one.

I must say that this is the most complicated diet program I have ever tried. I don’t know how to follow prism, I don’t know what to eat one day, what should I avoid the second day…it is hard for me :)

Maybe I am dumb about this one, so I can’t understand it as well, but if you ask me, I would tell you to find another diet program :)

No offense! 

I have tried it three years ago. The statistics are saying that this diet was good for over 60.000 people, but I am not one of them. Actually, I think that I am not happy with any diet program, they don’t work for me. The aim is very big to be true, and I am sure that you can’t accomplish that.

I haven’t lost one single pound, I mean, I have lost some, but not as much as I wanted to lose. I don’t like this diet program, it is complicated and I believe that is not mean to be for obesity people.

My opinion, fell free to tell me that I am wrong. 

Good day girls,

StashaB, you seem to me like you are one big hater. If something is not good for you, it doesn’t mean that those one is not good for everyone who wants to try this out. I don’t want to be smart one, but I must say this to you. You can say that you didn’t like it, this one is not good for you, but you can’t tell people that are  soooo complicated that no one can follow this diet program till the end.

You can always accomplish your aim, I know because I have tried it and I did it! I was following PRISM diet and this one is not a scam at all. It is hard at the beginning, but you will get used on it.

So, Inna 303, try it! You are going to like it!!

Good luck!

Good day girls,

I would like to say something about this diet. It can be hard if you don’t follow the guidelines. Once, when you learn how to do that, you won’t have any problems with it. This diet works just fine, but you need to be dogged if you want to lose your weight. You can just try it and after two weeks quit this process, just because you have lost “only” one kilogram. That is insane.

When you combine this diet program with some good workout plan, I am sure that you will be satisfied with it.

You need to know what do you want!

Good luck! 

Wow, what a discussion :) To be honest, didn't expect this :)

I have heard a lot of positive things of this diet program, and that is just one reason because I want to try this out. It seems complicated for me as well, but I believe that if you have a lot of patient you can learn everything about it. It can be that hard, right?

I have some list of groceries that I can eat while I am on this diet program, maybe I will start this diet soon.

Anyway, thank you for your stories.

They are really helpful!

Love

this diet is simpler than being portrayed here.  Learn the menu over time and it becomes easy.  I lost 95 lbs in 6 months on this diet in 2001 and kept the weight off for many years.

this diet was the best one for me and also my mother. My mother was 5'4" and weighed in at 242lbs (that is 110 Kilos) in 1 yr she lost 110 lbs ( 50 Kilos) she kept it off for years. she has gained part of it back since she is older and in a wheel chair now but still is at a healthy weight. we went through this program in 2004. if you can find the books, since the company is out of business now ,then it is a good one to follow if you have the willpower and are truly wanting to change .