Hey there. I have one big decision! I am starting to follow Forking diet program. I need to lose my weight, and my goal is to lose it until New Year’s Eve. I have a lot of time until then, but still, I want to prepare myself. I want to fork, and I don’t know is that possible, because I don’t know one thing, that is really important. Maybe you can tell me some foods that can be made with a fork, for my forking diet, of course?

I want to know as much as I can, because that is the only way that this diet works for me.

Enjoy! And, thanks! 

Hey, so you eat everything that you can eat with fork. Of course, you can use knife to prepare your meal, but when you eat it, just use your fork. So, you can eat some salads, vegetables, fruits, maybe meat – but as long as this meat is chicken or turkey breast, so healthy. No pasta, no bread, no hamburger, no pizza. You need to eat it with your hands or with your knife, and you should avoid it. Everything that you can eat with your fork is ok. Try it and see if this diet program work for you.Good luck! 

Hello everyone. Forking diet program is something best in my life. I have heard about this diet program from my neighbor Maya. Since then, and that was two years ago, I don’t want to follow any other diet program. Never.When I fork, I usually eat tuna from a can. I don’t know why, but I love it. You can eat eggs as well, because you can make them with fork and you can eat them with fork :) Also, you can eat some salads, but you need knife to prepare it. It is really easy, and I would recommend anyone to follow it.Good luck!

Absolutely! I have to say that you can follow this diet program if it fits to your personality. That is the only way. I really like the concept of this diet program, but somehow I can’t follow it as well, because it is not in my personality!  Yes, you can eat eggs. There is nothing healthier than this and you can eat it in every single diet program. About forking, you need to avoid dry fruit, pancake, waffles…. That is something that you might eat with fork, but it is no – no food.

There is a lot of choices.  

Enjoy! 

I totally agree with you. Foods that you need to avoid is food which is eaten with the fingers, such as peanuts, sandwiches, fruits, breads, food that you can eat with spoon such as soup, sauces, ice creams, yoghurts, and everything that you can eat with the knife such as sausages, meat, cheese. Once you got this, you will know what you can eat. That is something that you need to avoid, you must if you want to fork. With fork, you can eat fish, rice and vegetables.

It is really easy. It is not hard to learn it.

Have a nice day! 

Hello. Wow, so many answers. Thank you very, very much. It is not hard, I have to confess. I think that I will made my decision, and I will start to follow this diet now. I love to eat rice, I love to eat fish. I am glad that every, well, almost every experience is positive, that is telling me something about this diet program. Now, it will be hard for me to avoid yogurts, because I really love to drink yogurts and eat yogurts. That will be hard to leave, for me, but now, something like this can’t be that hard.

Thank you so much folks, you are really amazing!