Hello there,

Tell me, why is it so hard to find recipes for one one one diet program? My sister is following this diet program. She had some newspaper article, and there was plan for 10 days I think. Now, she is out of the recipes, but she really enjoys this diet program. I don’t know how to help her, because I was trying to find a lot of things about this diet program, and nothing :)

So, please, let me know, were you following this diet program ever?

Can you tell me some recipes for one, one one diet program? Thank you! 

Hey there,

Yes, it is very hard to find recipes. I know that I wanted to start this diet program, but I didn’t because I know how hard it can be finding some recipes. I wanted to order a book, but I couldn’t find it, and I gave up on this :)

I don’t know, it is really hard, but I know for some pizza, with chicken, broccoli, spinach, etc. It is delicious, light and it belongs to this diet program.

I am not sure what else is in this recipe, but I hope that I am helping you at this.

Goodbye!

Good day all,

Thank you so much for this topic. I really hope that we will be able to hear a lot of experiences about this one one one diet program, because I have no idea about this diet program, or about some recipes. I don’t even know a lot of people who were on this diet program. As far as I know, it is really hard to follow and a lot of people just quit after some days, because it is really hard to find some recipes as well.

So, please, I want to say as well if you have some recipes, share them with us :) 

Good afternoon,

It is not that hard, you might have some difficult to find some recipes, but it is totally ok. My advice is that you need to buy this book. Basically, one one one diet is a low carb diet and a lot of recipes you can find. It is not that hard.

You can make omelet from oats, you can make a lot of meals from oats and that is ok.

I am not so much into this diet program, but I do know that you can find some recipes. Try it!

Good luck and have a nice day.

Well, it seems to me that this is the hardest diet program so far. I don’t know why, but I am not able to find anything in these a couple of days :/ It makes me so mad! I was talking with my friend Natalia about this, and she told me that she had a book, but she was not that good in this diet program. She told me that this one was a little bit confusing for her :/

I still want to hear what do you guys think about this, and I believe that you will be able to help us solve this “problem” :)

Tnx! 

Hello there,

I am not sure why do you make such a big deal about this diet program. Come on girls, it can’t be that hard. I’ve tried it and I didn’t like it at all, but it is not that hard and non – creative as you say! You should buy the book, because you will find a lot of things and recipes. You will be able to have a lifelong nutrition plan, and you need to eat three meals and two snacks. Basically, you need to eat a lot of vegetables and snacks must be full of grain. It is whole theory.

It is not hard, but in the book are all recipes.

Hey there. OK, maybe you do know more than us about this diet program, but I still have to complain about recipes – I wish that I can find them on the internet, like I can find recipes from any other diet program. I don’t see why is such a big deal to post some of those recipes online. That is the only thing that I don’t like. OK, It is not a big deal, I will buy the book, but what if I don’t like this diet program?

Do you see what am I talking about?

That is my opinion.

Enjoy your day and thank you!