Hi, I am 20 years old and I am experiencing sleep problems. I am tired in the evening, but when I lay down and try to sleep, there’s now way I can relax. Do you know what could solve my sleeping problems?

Hello, I had the sleeping problems for a long time, until I finally decided to do something about it. I bought some books about insomnia and started making my own list of things that I should do. Two weeks later, I noticed the first results. I will tell you few things that helped me cure my sleeping problems, and I think you should start with them. Avoid all the stressful thoughts and activities at least for two hours before you go to bed. Also, do not watch TV before sleeping, because it is a waking activity. Do not eat at least 2,5 hours before you go to bed, because you won’t be able to fall asleep with a full stomach. And probably the most important thing- get up early in the morning, at the same time.