I'm 15, my penis is 6 inches when erect, I can masturbate and I can ejaculate, but my penis isn't developing in terms of how it looks. Is this normal??

Hi Guest,

What do you mean, "how it looks?"

Are you circumcised or uncircumcised?

6" is above average for an adult male.

I'm uncircumcised. I just mean like it's not how it should look for my age, as though everything else has developed but it just looks the same as it always has.

What is "different" about your penis than the others that you've seen?

Your penis can grow into your early 20's. You are above average sized for an adult.

Like it's not got a head to it as clearly

That's likely because you aren't circumcised and they are - OR they can retract their foreskin. Can you retract yours?

Not fully, reckon this is all it is? Is that a problem that will change over time or not?

That's what it is Guest. It is VERY common and NORMAL for you not to be able to fully retract it until about 16.

Get to work on stretching your foreskin. Either use your fingers to spread the opening OR get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the head (glans) of your penis spreads the opening. The more you do this the faster you'll be able to fully retract.

You're going to find the glans to be very sensitive at first. This is also NORMAL. As you retract your foreskin more it will become less sensitive.

Hope it helps Guest.