im 16 and i can't seem to ejaculate. I have not had sex of any kind, but when i try to masturbate, i get precum, but nothing else happens, and after what seems like an eternity, i start to lose my erection and i have to give up.
what's up?
thanks alot.

Hey im 15 now and i have read all the forums and they all say try and relax well im always relaxed when masturbating but i carnt seem to ejaculate

It's normal, when I had ur age it was the same for me. Now I have kids don't be worry, some boy grow later

i never even cummed before, and im shittin mysef, cuz im 14, im not worried to much about the size of my penis (its only like 4.5inch when hard ) but i never ejaculated before, and im not sure if foreskin is supposed to go over head when erect, if i had 1 wish in the world it would be to make everything work normaly own their.

my penis is the same i cant cum but the only difference is my penis is 9.5 inches hope this helps, if you clean your penis it doesn't smell.

ye man im in the same boat im going through puberty i got hair and stuff but i cant cum i am 16 i have given up on masturbating but problem is im really turned on all the time even after sex im choosing not to worry till later but at least it last long for girls and i have a good rep but its annoying u stop puberty at around 24 its meant to be and your enis stops growing the as well so by then it should be fine dont be nervous about having sex girls dont even notice.

I am almost 15, my voice hasnt broke, I have hardly and hair down there , my penis is only 4" long when erect and I cant cum!!!!!!!

Pleasseeee Help

Hey I'm 14 and have basically the same problem. I think we shuld just not stress out about this stuff itll just take a little bit longer to wait.... I'm 15 in sept and have pubes a little pit hair....

guys dont worry about it, im 14, my penis is 2.5" and i cant ejaculate. everybody goes through puberty at different times and you stopo at about 21. so dont stress we all have years to develop down there. if you can precum then thats a start, but if you cant even do that it nots a problem, like i said we have many years to develop. hope this helped :-D

16 in 2 days have little armpit hair and little pubes about 5" and cant ejaculate....... my girlfriend wants to take things to the next level with either a BJ or Sex..... How do you even get a BJ or have sex if you cant cum..... WTF SHOULD I DO ????

Guys dont worry im 16 and 2 inches, also i cant cum. I went to an endocrinologist and he said my testosterone hormone levels were normal but i just need to give it time and it will eventually come into effect.

Don't worry! I'm 19 and my p enis is -6.1746 inches. And I can't cum. It all comes with age :)

Are you asian?