I'm a 20 year old who has recently had sex for the first time. I did not use a condom as both me and my girlfriend were virgins and I thought it would be okay. But after it stopped, my penis was very painful, a pain that I had never felt before. I have noticed that it was due to my foreskin being very tight, and when i try I cannot pull it back over the head, it appears to come back to expose the tip of the head, but no further. As I have a girlfriend I would very much like to have sex with her, but I am very worried that I will feel that pain again. Why can I not pull my foreskin back? I should be able to shouldn't I? And if there is a solution, what would it be please?

I don't know much about this, but my boyfriend of 4 years wasn't circumcised and I didn't even know til he told me a few months ago! He said when he was little his grandpa and dad would always tell him to keep it pulled back? And now it's like not even there like it stays back, I couldnt tell that he wasn't circumcised. So maybe you didn't do that and I'm pretty sure when guys arent circumcised they're supposed to pull it back and clean daily, maybe if you havent done that alot it has gotten tight and so used to being where it's at? Try like pulling it back in the shower maybe that would help lol goodluck!