I am overweight and would like to hear could I also be enjoying cardio trainings. I have such will to try with it but am not sure will I be enjoying cardio for I am fat the question is could I be jumping, running or do whatever that comes with an cardio training. I would be really happy to do that for I am sure I would be enjoying cardio so would also like to hear what cardio training benefits are?

There are so many benefits you could gain from cardio trainings. See me I am enjoying cardio workouts for years now and though I actually am doing aerobics it is almost the same kind of thing for aerobics is also sort of cardio training and I am enjoying it also. I was fat but not anymore I actually lost my fat on frequent and regular cardio training I had and now I keep myself in shape with cardio workouts at least 3 or sometimes it is even 5 times per week. So the first cardio workout benefit here is loosing some weight another one is increased hearth rate up to around 70-80% which you can reach only in cardio trainings, than you would get your hearth to be much stronger so people who are regular with cardio vascular trainings could have longer life. And besides all this I personally am enjoying cardio trainings for it makes me happy and so psychologically strong. It is true it may even make the depression goes away.