I have noticed that there are more and more studios which offer dance fitness as type or recreation and exercise. I always liked to dance but I didn't have enough time to practice as I also wanted to exercise and stay in shape. Now when I see that there are programs which connect these two things I am thinking to start with it.

Hi, I am going on dance fitness for some time already. There are also many girls in my training group who liked this way of exercise. It is much more fun than classic exercise, we can choose music we like and there is always very good mood in our group. Also there are few girls in group who never take dance classes and now they become quite good dancers. I think this is great thing and I would like to suggest anyone who likes dance and fitness to try it.

Dance Aerobics is an exciting, healthy, safe and motivating way to get in shape and stay fit. Each course includes: warm up, cardio-dance, upper body strength exercises and much more to maintain good health.