Hi, I'm a fifty five years old woman. I would like to know if there is an easy way for me to stay fit and healthy. I have heard that women after menopause can develop osteoporosis. Because I went trough the menopause, I am curious if I can prevent this condition from happening with some kind of workout program. Many of my friends have told me about walking fitness program. Can you tell me anything about walking fitness?

Hi, osteoporosis is a serious threat to post-menopause women. You can prevent it from occurring if you follow a mild workout program. Walking fitness is such program. It is easy to follow and you don't have to pay a fee for a gym. All you need is a pair of good walking sport shoes and good will. Walking fitness is also a good way to strengthen your muscles, burn some calories and relieve back pain. My mother practices walking fitness and she is very satisfied. She says that it has not only improved her physical but also her mental health. Now she is more relaxed and happy with her life.