Hello, I believe I'm entitled to a sexual health certificate but I have had no email or any kind of results at all?!

I would like to know my score because I believe it was high enough to gain the certificate, I allowed the timer to go to 0 because when i pressed "finish" the first time ... finish usually means you're done and have answered then NOT that you want to quit -_-

My point is the award system seems to be messed up and I think you should email us on the results of our quizzes so that we know that it has been fair and that we did it right. Thank you.

Celebrity

thank you for reporting us the issue. You are right, you should get an email notification no matter if you passed the exam or not. We'll  have someone look into this problem as soon as possible. I'll update you on the details, and once again - thanks!

how do i go to the section where I can take those quizzes to see if I qualify as an "expert" in aNY of these fields...i was at it once but now can't find how to get back there. link maybe? thank you