I have just moved to a new middle school and I found out that the shower stalls are the open type,

about 15 shower heads in a row.  My old school had walls and a shower curtain.  Now I am

checking out the other guys as I had never  seen any of my friends naked at my old school and now i am

unable to keep my eyes off the other naked boys.

Is this normal, did you ever check out the guys around you naked.  I first saw my very first guy with

what he called it a foreskin.  never seen one before until the day I used the gym showers.

Why did he have skin on his pecker head.   Thanks.

Hi, you don't say how old you are? There is nothing to worry about looking. It's a male thing, looking to see how your pecker compares to others around you. You know, is mine a normal size for my age etc. Not sure what you mean by 'why did he have skin on his pecker head.'

Some boys are circumcised and some are not. In Norway it isn't usual with circumcision, but in some cultures / countries is it usual. :)

Because that's the way God made men. If they don't have any it's because it was cut off.

all boys do this at one time or another,. some boys want to see if you are cut or not. see how big you are and if you have pubes. my friend who is not cut gets a lot of boys looking at his pecker and he does not mind as he knows he has a different pecker to the rest of us guys.

enjoy checking out the boys

That's what we did in high school. We had open showers and showered naked. We even all got comfortable enough to jerk off and do circle jerks. It was pretty cool to compare with size, pubic hair, and distance/amount when we were cumming.

Wow another one, I thought I/we were the only ones. We did circle jerks, and talk about contests. We went for distance. how fast, how slow, counting strokes and with someone else doing you. We marveled at the fact that we could rub the heads of the circumcised guys without hurting them. For the guys with foreskins it was how far back can you pull it and you had to let someone else touch your bare head. Then who could let someone else rub your bare head until you come. Once when one of the guys was sick we all went to visit him and formed a line to jerk him off to make him feel better. We each took ten strokes then went to the back of the line.

We were all cut, so we couldn't really do anything about foreskin, but yeah distance and time. A few of the guys even did blow jobs, which sadly I never got involved with. It was fir sure fun to watch the sophomore boys get down and 69 in the showers.

I have been fascinated by penises ever since I was 9 and took swim lessons at the Y. Us kids had to shower in a large communal shower with naked men also using the showers. It was very arousing, as it was the first time I had seen naked adults, and I really enjoyed looking at their penises and balls, which I had no idea would be so big and hairy. I am now over 50, and whenever I am in a locker/shower room, or at a nude beach I have not missed a chance to sneak a peek at other men's penises - I have seen literally thousands of them, and i consider all of them to be works of art, and like snowflakes, no two are the same. I believe that if a guy did not want another guy to look at him naked, he would not be letting his penis hang out there where it can be seen. I certainly don't mind other guys looking at mine. Also, appreciating the sight of other penises does not make you gay.

Apprentice
You are correct; it normal for preteens and teens of each gender to check out their gender to see how things are doing. What the person means by the skin is the foreskin. He was seeing another guy who foreskin never been clip. The boys that he has seen in the past were boys of cut foreskin.