Hi! I've been weight training for a while now and I've noticed I've gained muscle in my arms, legs, etc.. I’ve also lost some body fat as well. Unfortunately, most of the fat lost was in my chest. I have pretty healthy diet but I know I should increase my calories, fat, etc… What I want to ask you is next - some say chest exercises will help women's breasts stand out a little more while others say quite the opposite - that chest exercises will just tighten them (eg make them smaller). What is the truth??

I think that the key is to mix up the exercises. Do all kinds of presses, flys and push ups, declines, inclines, flat bench, cables, barbells, etc.. But, the truth is if you “overexercise” you will gain more muscle – as the chest muscle grow your breasts will look smaller. So, do exercise but not to hard – just enough to help your breasts stand out.