43 out of the blue my heart starts to flutter, a couple of pounds and back to normal beating. Went to ER done 2 sets of blood test 2 ekg and monitored for several hours. Got a clean bill of health. Went to speviist cardiologist, did stress test ekg, ultra sound and Holter mo itor for 24 hours all again clean bill of health. Family Dr did some blood work and found Hpylori, did the 7 day treatment went off antacid pills (tacta ) a week later that heart utter came back scared me my nerves were shot scared to sleep.

One thing g I noticed is that after it( heart flutters ) happens it feels cold down my esophagus and tender in my stomach. I ha e to beleive whatever is causing my heart to fluttet is indirect to my heart, going to schedule a endoscopy through fam Dr soon. Everything I read up on my condition is gasteo related. Going to bang out every nail first , gallbladder, liver, stomach and lungs.

Heart is good check.

I hope it's not psychological and I am stressing for nothing.

One thing is for sure is that I always wake up the next day.

43 yrs healthy as a horae, non smoker, non drinker (maybe once a month) light couple that's it. Father and husband.

We all will get through this together.

PT

Hi hope that you are doing well. This post is now seems old but I would like to know that did you test for the H pylori and what was the result. Is it due to that bectaria!!
I'm also suffering from the same now days so would like your help in this case.
Thanks

I am in great shape, in all humbleness, and i have these pains too. My grandfather past away early due to heart conditions, I am scared too. I am 5'9" 165 lean muscle, i take no substances but i do feel like i have a weak heart.

I have anxiety and don't call 911 every time it happens fainting is a symptom of anxiety and I'm scared every day I'm dying I take mds and they help but it don't help that u think ur dying wich makes ur anxiety worse every time my chest hurts or I have a he'd ache I think I'm dying

This post has helped me so much! Thank you!

i feel that pinch for 1-3 seconds. ...I envision its the coronary artery getting clogged and the heart is being starved of oxygen. Recently I had stabbing pain after vigorous exercise. I wonder if I have beginnings of angina chest pain--from narrowing arteries. I can do a treadmill without causing symptoms of shortness of breath or chest pain. At night sometimes the bed shakes...I know my heart is just fibrillating shaking with an electrical problem like undiagnosed Atrial fib.. I have done ekgs, echo, and holt heart monitor.
Is the pinch a sign of anxiety? I do notice I hold my breath and don't breathe adequately and regularly, also I am tense in upper shoulders etc. I do need to relax. I am a very nervous person around people to the point of stuttering. I def. have a social phobia.
Anyway--I am not sure about the pinch--I relate it to tissue not getting oxygen for whatever reason. I soon will seek a cardiologist again. I may in the future need nitroglycerin if the chest pain pinch/or stab gets unrelieved. As for right now it only lasts seconds. I do have an RN BSN--so medically i know a thing or two. But I am concerned about this pinch. It would be nice if it was anxiety related--because I can fix that!

Don't waste ur $ just get sertraline its the best

I'm a 27 year old male 5'6" about 160 lb and would consider myself in very good condition as I work out about once or twice a week plus I'm a carpenter. I struggle with social anxiety and so I cope by drinking way too much. Lately I have also been feeling this pinching feeling in my heart. Last week I had my first panic attack went to the hospital, had a EKG, urine test, blood test, all were negative. I was proscribed alprazolam, which I think is the same as xanax, this helped a lot with not only my anxiety but also the heart pain. Thanks for posting to go run or play basketball because that also seemed to help a lot and I was actually worried it would make things worse as I thought my heart was being overworked but just jogging for 45 min helped to clear my mind. (I also took a .25 alprazolam about 2 hours prior to working out, I don't know if this is medically safe but it seemed to help) I should mention that I take creatine when I work out and did not this time and probably am going to stop. Also my doctor told me guanine like in monster is terrible for you and to stick to coffee. O yea and gonna try to stop drinking fireball shots like it's water (that sh*t goes down too easy and then puts you in black out mode real quick making you regret a lot of dumb sh*t you did/said that you probably won't remember.) Obviously don't take alprazolam or any benzo when drinking because you will definitely black the f out.

EKG can come back with good results with 30% accuracy. I suggest asking for an Echocardiogram which sees the heart like an ultrasound done on a baby. This will have an 80% accuracy. I'm not a doctor, but this is what I have read and heard from cardiac nurses.

I wanted to follow up with my last post and let people know whats been working for me. Since my panic attack (3 weeks now) I've quit all things that get my heart beat up and especially anxiety: chewing tobacco, weed, alcohol (I'll limit my drinking to 2 to 3 either glasses of wine or beer, no hard alcohol, and only about once a week) BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY CAFFEINE!! (in all forms whether coffee in the morning, monsters, or pre-work out, I quit all that sh*t) This in my opinion has been the biggest contributing factor to my chest pinching and anxiety. And both have significantly decreased. I also now take magnesium twice a day, fish oil pills, and my psychiatrist proscribed me clonazepam which seems to help with my anxiety and it is not additive like xanax. Seriously, cut the caffeine and you will notice big changes in just a few weeks! Take care everyone!

Actually ur not considered obese being as tall as you are. I get pinching by my heart too which scares me since beart attacks runi n my family.

Be careful, clonazepam is extremely addictive and much,much harder to get off of than Xanax. Please google it and see for yourself.

I feel the same way. I have anxiety though and believe me it gets me more anxious when I feel this way.

I have been having the same problem and i have anxiety. I too am very afraid and i smoke. So i cut down, but its been hard to quit. I also not been able to sleep for the last couple of months. I went to the er twice, and everything was fine. So im assuming its THE ANXIETY.