i am 30 yrs old. from last 2 week i have problem of short breathing and some time pain in left side of chest some time i feel this pain on upper level of my back and it also goes to under left arm and it comes and goes and i also feel sweat in my hands. idont sleep very well its on and off. doc did my ECG and it was fine and done my blood test and where he found low level of oxygen and they done CT Scan for lungs but it was -ve. they didnt prescribe me any medicine and they assumed it may be some viral infection. can any body tell me why i have this trouble is it related to heart or some thing else?

well every now and then i have a severe chest pain it feels like theres corset around my chest and if i breath in or move my chest a bunch of knives start cutting me up from the inside they're normally when i m siting down rather inactive and only last for about 30 seconds and are normal by 2 minutes

Hi! I had same problem. I had BP and heart rate test and its normal. Complete Blood Count and hemoglobin test also normal. They associated it with my GERD causing me heartburn and mimics heart attack. I dont feel well upto now.

i dont think it has to do with your heart because im only 14 and im haveing the same thing happening to me, but my parents wont take me to the doctor so go to your doctor and find out for the both of us

The best is to go to your doctor, say you're still not feeling well and if you could do any additional testings. I also don't think it's heart related, but could be something else.

You may not belive but kiribati medicine is very power full