I've been smoking weed on and off for the past six years . I used to smoke all the time with no problems at all, but within the past year i've been experiencing weird pains in my chest from smoking which never occurred before. I've even tested it out and smoked a cigarette to see if the smoke itself was the cause of the problem ,but it wasn't. I've also tried edibles and the same exact thing happens. If I smoke just a one hit out of a pipe or just one hit from a blunt , around 5-10 minutes later I get this throbbing tingling pain in my chest right where my spleen would be. I also feel muscle spasm's where my heart wiould be.It feels like a big gas ball and the pain moves down to my lower abdominals and stays there . My left arm starts tingling first and then the rest of my body does the same . It's gotten so worse to the point where I started panicking and felt faint . I started sweating like crazy and even went to the ER. To be honest it felt like a heart attack. Overall is just a sucky ass feeling. People keep telling me it's probably just and only panic attack but I know that's not the case. I know this because the pain I start experiencing is what causes me to freak out. It kinda feels an Organ in my body is swelling up. This usually ends within a couple hours but I still feel the side effects even days after . I got a EKG and that came back normal . The next step is there gonna have me run on a treadmill and check my heart rate to see how my heart does under stress. If anyone knows what this is please let me know .420 is right around the corner and I definitely want to solve this issue ASAP .It pisses me off that something that is supposed to relax you and make you feel chill is doing the exact opposite for me. Thanks.

Yes I understand exactly how you feel I read alot of people story and yours is the only one that matches mine... I don't know what's Goin on I got 3 EKG and they said I'm fine but something is wrong.. plz give me feed back if solve your issue thank you

So That Mean Yes I'm Pregnant....?????

How Would I Know If Y'all Talking Back To Me ...