Good day everyone. My name is Sharon and I am 47 years old. Mother of two. This maybe is not so important for this question that I am about to ask, but I have some panic attacks for the last three years. And trust me, I am trying to hide if from my beautiful angels but I don't know for how long I will be able to hide it.

Those panic attacks are different - sometimes they are followed with tingling, sometimes with numbness and usually with back pain.

Sometimes I have all three combined together and that is when I think that I am going to lose my mind. I can't stand it. 

Do you have any cure for those type of panic attacks?

I don't want to worry my kids about this....

Hey Sharon. I understand you totally.

It is probably very hard to control those attacks because of your kids. I admire you. Have you ever talked with someone about this? If you didn't, maybe this is the right time for it. Usually, the treatment for any kind of panic attacks include self - help techniques, and you know a lot about them I am sure. Also, it includes the treatment - usually mental health professional, such as a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist. 

Don't avoid to visit someone who is an expert and who definitely can help you about this.

Keep in touch!

Tingling, numbness and back pain are common things that happen to people after their panic attacks. I don't think that there is anything that you can do here for these symptoms especially, the only way to treat these would be, I assume, to treat the actual panic attacks.

Mrs Sick and Tired gave you a good advice about seeking professional help, there are some ways to overcome panic attacks so these people are here to help you win this fight, and to show you how exactly to fight it. You can always try and find some tips on the internet as well.

Trust me, I am having really hard period in my life and that makes me even more stressful. I never went to seek any kind of professional help because somehow I am scared about this, I don't know why. Also, I don't have money to pay this and that makes me even more stressed. I am trying to give my kids everything and they are the main and the only priority in my life. Also, this is the first time that I am talking to someone and it was hard for me to open myself to you, guys who I don't know. That is why I am scared that I won't be able to talk to professional...

I am having sort of a same problem. I am suffering from panic attacks, I'm a guy and I'm in my twenties, the only thing that I have left to try in order to ease my panic attacks is to talk to a psychologist but I simply cannot make myself go there. So many people told me that a psychologist would  be able to help me out so I eventually did make an appointment but when I woke up that morning I was thinking like: "why would I talk about my problems to a complete stranger" so I didn't go there in the end.

You haven't tried to talk to your doctor yet, have you? I think that you should go ahead and talk to your doctor about this, not because it is dangerous but because your doctor will know if there is anything that could treat this, I am sure that there are some medications that might be able to help you but you really have to ask your doctor about it. If there are no medications for these symptoms, then there have to be some medications used to ease panic attacks, you should try and use some of these to make you feel better.

Look Sharon, I do understand that you maybe don't have money or you don't want to spend your money on your health, but you need to. I also believe that you haven't seen doctors at all, not even once, just like Gaia said. 

You just need to think in one direction - your kids need you. And there aren't enough money in this world that will be able to give them their mom back healthy, just like they need you.

You can try to do something, like relax, read books or go to long walks with your kids, for example.

But nothing of those won't be able to cure you. Visit the doctor before it is too late. 

Good luck!