I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I am chronic failure with relationships. I had 4 relationships in past two years and none of them worked. I don’t know what push them away...things that I said or done. Or I am just picking wrong guys. Please help me!

You can keep pets and rocks not people, but there are things you can do to avoid pushing him away. The word "keep" applies to objects so rather than focusing on, "keeping," let's focus on, "not losing." You can't keep him buy, buying sexy clothes, losing weight, boob jobs... lifts, tucks, but nothing can "keep" him, if he wants to go. My advice is cook for him. ;-)

I have gone through many relationships, I now can see what was wrong. If your so eagger to have a relationship and thats all you focus on. I decided one day to just give up for awhile cause all I was doing was giving myself more heartache. When I gave up, it happened I met the perfect one. I thought I was in love before, I never new what love was till he came along. It's the same love you have for your children. Look at the past relationships and try to use them as learning tool,and grow from it. The right one will come along and you'll know it when it does.