I am researching CHS for my 72 year old mother.  She has CHS from the time she wakes until the time she goes to bed.  Is there anyone out there that has found a solution for this condition?  Horrible to see her like this.  All her tests have come back normal. 

I suffered Many years with symptoms of chronic hyperventilation and tried Everything. I started getting relief by taking a ton of supplements. Morning I take a probiotic and 4 max Amino acids. At night 4 mega minerals, 2 fish oil, 1 each of a multiple vit, C, B, choline, grapeseed. I see a gifted acupuncturist who in less then 30 seconds of taking my pulse said "you can't get a deep breath" . First person ever to be able to help me in 15 years. She gave me herbal sup I take twice a day for "kidney energy". I hope this helps your mom. I know she is suffering and I now feel really great. good luck

Thanks for the reply. The symptom seems to be gone now. Not sure what did it. Thanks for sharing.