Hi My name is Barbara and I am seeking answers for a chronic front right pelvic pain. I have a bad back but the surgeon i'm seeing said the front right pelvic pain is not coming from my back.  I have been to the emergency twice to no avail. I have had ultra sounds of my female overies and nothing came up.  I then had a MRI of my right front pelvic area and it came up clear.  Yet I continue to have what feels like pendicidis. I had that removed when I was small. So thats not it.  Its crippling and I can only walk short distances and I have to sit or squat to rest before I can go on because I am in such excrutiating pain. I have seen several Dr's and feel like I am going crazy because I can't get help. They don't know what it is so they just give me norco or vicodin 2 every six hours plus i take one 800 mg IBU with it every 6 hours. Otherwise I have to crawl and lay down in so much pain.  I don't want to take these pain pills forever. Long term use is damaging to the liver and kidneys. Seems the Dr's don't care.  I live in Fresno, Calif. Can anyone out there help me find a good Dr. who can diagnos where this awful pain is coming from?  Has anyone out there had this ever.    Barbara 

I've seen a back surgeon, general surgeon, family Dr., ER Dr's, i've had ultra sounds, and several MRI's. What is happening PLEASE HELP! Thank you.   Dr's talking about spinal back surgery but swears the apendicitis pain is not coming from my back. Remember I don't have a appendice

hi, im jason an i wish i had more to say but heres all i got: maybe gallstone, pregnancy, digestion problems or.. no thats all i got sorry. :(

CryOax,
I had back surgery on L5L6. Before I had the surgery I never had any pains or symptoms from my period. After the surgery I get excruciating pain where it will go down my legs. I even get severe pain when ovulating. I also do not have my appendix. I put some roll on biofreeze on my stomach area that has pain as well as on my back. That seems to ease it. I live in Up State New York. The bio freeze is sorta like icy hot. I hope this helps.