Yup I did that by accident the other day super ga

My boyfriends brother used to snort perk 30s and cocaine all day everyday until he hung himself. He lived next door to my boyfriend and their parents. My boyfriend is now in rehab because ever since his brother died he's been doing about 10 perk 30s and a half gram of cocaine every. Hes had 3 cahaters in the past year because he was not able to pee. 2 weeks ago he had chest pain and thought it was a heart attack. He's not well at all. He's very mean, paranoid, manipulative, sneaky, skinny and spastic. He's got no money and him and I have a 1 and a half year old baby boy that I don't want to raise without his daddy. The struggle of being with an addict is real. He would never tell me the truth, that's what an addict does they lie A LOT, but I fell in love with him and he fell in love with me the first day we met 3 1/2 years ago. He only came clean because I told him I didn't love him anymore. He told me he needs help he needs someone to talk to he's so depressed and has to find a therapist. I told him to be real seriously keep it real with me, do you need help? Like actual help? And he immediately started to bawl his eyes out. That's when I knew something had to be done. I've known about the addiction for a long time. An addict will deny everything and flip the conversation around and bring up something you've done wrong to make you forget that you were confronting them about their drug addiction. I know the game I know when he's lying and I can tell he's high by just hearing his voice over the phone. Hes always been 6' and 160 lbs.now he's 125-130. His bones are popping out you can see his whole spine when he bends over, there's nothing left of him. I've been watching him die in front of me everyday for 2 years and I've tried to ask about it so many times but an addict won't do anything to get better until they feel like the time is right and sometimes by that time it's too late. Loving an addict is so hard my relationship has been the worst experience I've ever gone through since his brother died. IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to not give up on an addict. If you know theyre struggling with an addiction keep pushing and show support this is when they need you most. DO NOT ENABLE! Just listen to them, they'll say some mean ass sh*t to you, rob you blind and manipulate you but learn their game and try to stay strong while they're weak and don't give them what they want no matter how mad and disrespectful they become. Nobody likes the word no but am addict hates it. If you tell them no you'll be a selfish b***h you'll get 30 f u's and you're a pos all kinds of stuff that'll put you down, it's a game don't fall into the trap, they'll be okay and get over it. By giving them what they want you're not helping them your helping the addiction and helping them come closer to death.speedballing is very scary and will change the addict into a confused hyper paranoid mess. Be strong fight this battle and help them win it. My boyfriends in rehab tryinhg his hardest to beat addictions ass. Have faith and be strong and pray (if you're religious) things CAN GET BETTER!

Hey carlo62662965. My buddy recently did coke all night and then went home and did 2 perks. 20 mins later he had a stroke cause it confuse your heart on weather it wants to go fast or slow and can stop it. If your friend does coke. Tell him to wait 24 plus hour to take a perk. ! And try to get offf perks cause from what I've seen through family and friends perks are more addictive then coke. Hope that helps!

I just did 4 grams of Coke by myself and I'm 120 pound female. I just took a perc. This is my first time using perc what will happen? I don't feel anything yet. I'm just try a sleep

Don’t give up. You’re important you have so much to offer the world. No matter how dark it is remember that you are someone’s light. I’ve been through some super dark times but I’ve learned that if you press through you can be that one person to change someone’s life ❤️

You're a beast!

I don't understand how you go from perc to heroin that's crazy if someone goes to heroin they just want a higher high because I've been doing Percocets and I'll never well I've never thought to do heroin