You're not the only one. I like a cup of coffee or two in the morning. I'm already awake , I think I just like having a warm cup in my hands and sipping something hot.

Never liked coffee but I still get my share of caffeine from tea and coke. And yes it's performance enhancing

3 equals + flavored creamer in my coffee. my hubby says that doesn't count as "coffee"!
I love to brew my favorite flavor of the month (this month is pumpkin spice) before I leave and when I returned from my runs, I walk into my home and it smells soooooo darn good.
LM

Pumpkin Spice rocks my world! I've always hated flavored coffees, but got some Green Mtn coffee as a gift and love it!!! I also got blueberry---sounds icky, but it is fabulous.
Oooh. I think I'll go make some later!!

Coffee is life.... the bad side of me, if i do not drink coffee, i feel lazy, not energetic, cannot focus, and do not have desire to do any work. It looks like i am not alone in this situation. But it also have negative side effect if you drink more or over limit yourself. 2 cup each day is enough for me, if more than that, i cannot sleep.

Only good for cleaning the white boards at work!