tell whether its good or bad for weight lifters and will it make the strength of my hand which im doing with because I have been feeling very week on the right side although I am a right hander pls tell whether its good or bad and will it infect my future weight lifting

Masturbation won’t interfere with your weight lifting abilities unless you have been over doing it. Masturbation is perfectly healthy and there is nothing wrong with it. I don’t think that your hand weakness has anything to do with masturbation.

If you are experiencing problems with your hands, you better check it, I would say it had more to do with weight lifting than masturbation.

If you do it in moderation and are not getting obsessed with it, you will experience no problems what so ever.

im a girl of 19 and some times i masterbate.. is there bad effects for it like weakness 8-| or pimples because im feeling weak and getting pimples on my face......

Okay. I am 34 and married for the second time. I started masterbating at about... 12... I am going to be the first to tell you that there are no ill side-effects. If it takes a while and you are using your hand, the only side effect will be that "that" hand may be a little tired. Male or female, the side effects are the same... tired hand that did all the work.