two months back, when I woke up in the morning, I felt the whole room spinning and I continued to get the feeling whenever I moved my head or turn while sleeping especially on my right side. Checked with two doctors who said it is vertigo and very common and put me on medication. But the dizziness did not go completely though there was a slight improvement at least the room was not spinning. I check with an ENT also who said it will take 3 months to recover and I have to live with it.

Suddenly, last week, when I woke up I felt the same "spinning" feeling and this time to my left side. It is worse than before. I feel little unsteady while walking, tired and unable to concentrate on anything.

I also feel behind my left ear it is hard may be little swollen and when I press that area and below my ear it pains. I am really fed up with this as it is already two months and I am a student. Having my exams next month. Totally frustrated..Can anybody help me?

You posted a year ago- hope you're better.
Ask about Meniere's Disease. It's a weird one, and more common than we're told by doctors.
Good luck.

My doctor had told me to take Antivert. Helps dizziness.