Users comments and reviews on article Vaginal discharge: Difference between normal discharge and infection by MariAnne

I have a really bad smell coming from my vigina, it doesnt really smell like fish, but more like sour milk, it doesnt itch or burn, it just smells,i have also had sex and i didnt know if that was a factor or not, i also have a little bit of a white discharge but it isnt like cottage cheese, what should i take to get rid of it and how do i keep it from coming, and what would you think it is? What do i do to take away the smell?

Me too but the odour isn't strong. I am pregnant and when I whipe it looks slightly green but my doctor says this is normal. I feel like my vagina is dry when I whipe...i am 8 days until my due date with my second baby. So I thought this has something to do with it. I feel like I'm going to get a period and wonder if this is a sign of infection too??? My vagina seems more open when I lay down and slightly bruised but I'm thinking its because of the pressure of the baby's head or should I be concerned?