Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me who may be in the same situation. When I was about 5 years old I had a partial nephrectomy on my right side as it wasn't functioning properly. I'm 25 now and the doctor recently told me that my left kidney is also 'abnormal'. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for about a year and a half now and getting nowhere. I am awaiting a doctors appointment to talk about this but I am so sick with worry! I keep myself awake at night thinking about this and am gradually becoming depressed. I just need answers, help! 

I think you should treat your kidney problem firstly. Then have a baby. If you have a baby, it may increase your kidney burden and make the condition worse. If you want to treat your kidney problem,  you can google "Yumei Kidney Disease Hospital", it is a kidney specialist hospital in China.