im so confused right now...... i have found out yet again my husband has been going onto these sex chat rooms, and possibly texting someone, i have no problem with him looking at porn, coz its not chatting with someone, if he is thinking about someone getting off on what he is saying then so he is getting off in what she is saying. i have caught  him a couple of times now, we have been through counselling etc... we have an active sex life, we talk openly about everything, i just dont no what to do, i give him everything he needs. we have a lovely home together and he even wants to try for a baby at the end of the year.....but i cant help and think what if in 5 years time we have 2 kids and he doesnt come home one night coz he has left me for someone he has met over the internet, i dont want to be a single mum with lots of debt coz i cant afford to live by myself, we are both still young, if he doesnt want to be with me anymore then y doesnt he just leave!!! he has seen how much this has hurt me in the past y would he do this yet again!!!

Talk to him. Tell him exactly how you feel.

If you want to sit and fantasise why dont you do it in a positive way --- imagine that in a few years time you have your husband and children and you all live happily together --- you carry on planning for the worst and sooner or later you are going to make it happen