Hello. I'm 45 year old male and today a terrible thing has happened to my neighbor!
While he was trying to set up some TV antenna on the roof of his house, he accidentally touch the electrical wire with high voltage and he fell on the ground.
Emergency team was there soon after it and take him to the hospital. I really don’t know what happened to him later and all I know is that he’s alive and that’s all!
Not only that he was my neighbor but also a very good friend and that’s why I would like to hear more about possible consequences of electrocution such as this one!

Hi. I can't tell you how sorry I'm about your friend but you should know that these accidents are happening all the time. You must understand that your friend was very lucky because he stayed alive- that doesn’t happen very often!
The effect of electrocution on the human body depends of how much current is flowing through the body, the path of current through the body and how long the body is in the circuit.
The most common result is ventricular fibrillation which leads to cardiac arrest and death! Strong electric power also can cause serious skin burns and blindness

hi my name is melissa and i was shocked by 7628 volts. by pain power lines. and im havin all kinds of problems with my body and i was just wondering if u could send some info to me about the dameges it does to the human body

If you are electrocuted it can give you brain damage as well as send your muscles into spasms. Your muscle in your heart can quiver uncontrollable and does not pump blood properly