I am 27 years old & have now had my period for 7 months! With it comes extremely heavy bleeding & dibilitating pain. I have been to the gynecologist almost weekly since this has started I still do not have a diagnosis.I just keep getting pills switched around with no sign of help.My doctor has me taking 4 high dose birth controlpills a day & am still bleeding massively.Can anyone help?

The very first thing i would do, right now, as in today, SWITCH DOCTORS. I have a hard time with a doctor letting someone slowly bleed to death. Consult your insurance company and find a specialist that will see you. Has your doc checked for endometriosis, growths, abnormal cell activity or anything like that?

You are not bound to this particular doctor, tell him your not satisfied and your not understanding how someone just bleeds uncontrollably for 7 months, that is just beyond me. So jump on your phone and make the call, today.

I have been trying to find a specialist within reasonable distance.He will not check me for endometriosis because he thinks it isn't that but i on the other hand do because i have so many of those symptoms. The only things he has done for testing is blood count & an endometrium biopsy. I have no insurance so it has been difficult to even find someone willing to look at me.

Do you qualify for Medicade? You may be able to get this thru Social Services. This doctor certainly isn't goin out of his way to help fix your problem at all