I'm on a desperate search to see if I can find what's wrong with me because my doctors literally told me they can't help me anymore. (I'm waiting to see a specialist.)

For 2-3 years now, I've had a constant burning-feeling in my stomach. It varies in degree from 'burning, blah, dealing with it' to crying curled up in bed bad. This is always paired with the constant feeling of needing to eat. Even after I just ate, I still feel like I need to eat. I've gained a lot of weight due to this, lost it through dieting (which was agony), gained it back, lost it...

Equally, all of this is usually matched by a dizzy/light headed feeling. It equally varies from 'yuck' to 'I'm going to fall over'. Sometimes all of this also has nausea attached to it.

Please, help, if anyone can. I'm sick of this. I've had the following done: a CAT scan (saw nothing), an Ultrasound (not my gallbladder), a camera stuck down my throat (no signs of acid reflux, no ulcers). No doctor has any idea what's wrong with me. No medicine they've given me or OTC has made a blind bit of difference.

If there's a trend to the food that makes it suddenly all worse, I can't find it. Milk, fruits, veggies, meats... all make it happen. The only thing that doesn't make it worse when I put it in my stomach is water.

I'm at the end of my rope. I've actually spent nights crying because it hurts and they can't figure out what's wrong with me. I've spent thousands on tests and visits now and I'm no further than I was 2 1/2 years ago. My GP said she couldn't help me anymore, and the first GI specialist I went to stuck the camera down my throat, said he didn't see anything and couldn't help me and sent me back to my GP. I'm now waiting (three months) to see another GI specialist that someone recommended to me. No visit until Aug 23rd.

Anyone? Help?