i am a c-4 spinal cord injury. i have been suffering with autonomic disreflexia caused by abdominal pain. x-rays show i am backed up with stool into my small intestines. doctor prescribed milk of magnesia, after one dose felt great after another, right back to the same pain. i might add i have been having daily bowel movements during all of this. doctors were surprised at x-ray.

Yeah I have the same pain on my left side. The doctors told me im not eatting enough fiber. He said I need more Fiber then a most people because my colon has a problem breaking down the food. Will i was not satisfied so I wanted to clean out my colon, but i didnt want to take any dugs. So i went to the Viteumen store and one of the ladys helped me pick out a digestive system cleaner. He was all herbes and I only had to take it two time a Day. In the morning then in the afternoon.