Hey everyone, Ive recently noticed a pimple like bump (about 4 mm diameter) on the tip of my penis, the pimple thing it is red and swolen. I havent had sexual intercourse in a while (5-6 months) and when I did I used a jimmy. Should I be worried? Thanks in advance

Pimples are common on the penis. The pimple on penis may mean that you have herpes, but you shouldn't worry because this is not a dangerous or sever e infection. It may cause psychological stress but the length of time of the sores on the surface depends on your immune system. As long as the virus is still there, then the pimple on penis will not go away. If the bump on your penis, looks like a pimple, that's probably what it is. Acne problem suffered by most of the men is penis acne or penis pimples. So it could be just acne. I don't think you should be worried but if it don't go away within a week, talk to your doctor.