Hi! I am always on diet for weight losing. I need some miracle. All my life I keep a diet (low fat diet, high protein diet, Atkins diet and others). I lose my weight and after some time I am fat again. This circle never ends. I also avoid products for weight loss, but I am in temptation to try Cortidrene? What do you think should I use Cortidrene?

Hi! I can say that I am good informed about this product. The manufacture claims that Cortidrene provides relief for stress related weight gain through metabolism support. So, there are people who are overweight and have peaceful life. Does Cortidrene help in these cases? I must be honest with you. I don’t believe in any product for weight loss... My opinion is that you should make appointment with nutritionist. Nutritionist will guide you to process off weight lose in best way for you. Good luck!