I'm 24 yaers old, and always couging up flem, it's been happing for about two years. I also have flaired gland quite alot. I have been to the docters amd they have said it's nothing to worry about. How would i go about having my lungs tested? How do i know if it something more serious? I always worrie i have something serious. Am i just being silly or should i take it further?
Do you think beause i'm getting older and more aware of serious illness, i am just getting worried off the back of that?

Common sense would say, its not normal. I am 31 and cough up flem ONLY when im sick. I do recall a time when I got really sick and had a persistant cough at night for a week. It was terrible, but i can pinpoint exactly what triggered this cough. I had spent a night at the bar and was exposed to second hand smoke.

I suffered from this also. It started I thought, with allergy season. I went to two E.N.T. doctors. One thought it was my stomach, with acid reflux. The other thought allergy. I then found a homeopathic doctor. He tested me, seems it is Candida Yeast, this is through out my body as a fungus. Having been on natural supplements for 2 weeks now, it is much better. I will have treatment for at least 2 months. Perhaps this will help someone.