Im women, going to get marry within 2 months... I wanna know how to decrease breast size and hand fat? let me know some exercise/ tips... 

You can't target fat lose to certain locations. Your body will lose fat all over (breasts and hands included). No exercise will target specific locations for fat loss.

Unfortunately the only way to lose this fat is to undergo cosmetic surgery. I believe that this is not something you want to do so get up and start with losing some excessive weight and straining your body.

Wedding day is very important but since you have only two months it would be very unrealistic to expect miracles but there is something you can do if you commit yourself to that. If you have some additional help with wedding preparations you will have enough time to work on yourself. First go to the gym and talk with the trainer what is the best solution in your case. He will suggest you the plan which you should follow if you want to lose some weight. Good luck.