So first off. My boyfriend and I never had sex. Between the 6-7th of February we had direct contact with each other's genitals without protection. Then he fingered me deep with precum on his fingers. Before this he did urinate. I took a morning after pill 12 hours later (I had the week long bleeding and then had my period, which was a week late and heavy)and on the 3rd week I took a test it came out negative. The 6th week I took one and it came out negative. Then on the 8th week I went to the doctors and the urine test came back negative. My question is, could I still be pregnant or would I know by now? I am bloated and having weird nauseous spells. My period is suppose to be back to normal but it's still not coming back to the 12th of the month like it did before the EC PILL. My period should be starting tomorrow but my cramps disappear and now only my boobs hurt. IS THERE A CHANCE OF PREGNANCY IN THIS SITUATION?

Hi Anonymous,

It is very unlikely you are pregnant, especially after two negative tests and the last one 8 weeks afterwards.

Side effects from emergency contraceptives can last for MONTHS.  Whey you'll return to your regular cycle varies.

Hope it helps.

The only thing is, I have had bloating for weeks and my areola are starting to get darker along with breast tenderness. So I'm so stressed.

what happened? were you pregnant?