I am very worried about my future wife and my baby that is comming on the way

she shoots her subutex. just recently she took a bunch of xanax like 8mgs but she tells me i have nothing to worry about with her or the baby cause it isnt hurting anything i need help please some one give me answers 

u have alot to worry about and your future wife is completely careless and ignorant.  i completely understand addiction cause i am a recovered iv herion and benzo addict.  i have been on sub for 8 mo and just switched to subutex because i found out i am pregnant.  anyone who is pregnant should immediatly switch from suboxone to subutex becuase it is less dangerous to the fetus.  subutex is FDA catagory C, which means that there are not conclusive studies showing whether or not it will harm the fetus.  Xanax is FDA catagory D, which means there is conclusive evidence that it WILL harm the fetus.  many women do take subutex while preg. but under the care of a physician and as it is prescribed.  shooting suboxone whether you are pregnant or not is extremely dangerous and often fatal because the potency of the dose is hard to monitor.  and mixing the two meds is a lethal combination that kills one person every sixety seconds.  i am so sorry you are going through this and would be happy to speak to your wife if she wants to email me.  if she truely doesnt know how dangerous what she is doing is, which i seriously doubt is the case, then inform her and be there for here because coming off of both are going to be the worst thing she has even been through.  if she does already know and is still doing it, you should rethink her being your future wife.  also, you may want to consider informing her doctor so he could more closely monitor the progress of the baby.  please take all i said very seriously, and this is coming from someone who has been through all that so i am not being judgmental or preaching but this is life or death, for her and your baby.  Good Luck 

My cousin did Xanax her whole pregnancy n the baby had alot of seizures n stayed in the hospital with morphine a new born had to take morphine to withdraw! And CPS was involved...