I am 20 years old and very happily married.I have always very irregular periods. I hadn't had a period in about 2 months I was on my period for almost three weeks when it finally stoped about 2 weeks ago. Over the past three days I have been experiencing really bad nausea I have also been very tired and dizzy. Yesterday one of my breast started to hurt. The dr said I would probably never be able to have children so we have gone with out using protection for over a year now. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative but I am still very concerned. If I am pregnant I would be so excited but trying not to get my hopes up any advice or information would be great.

I have really irregular periods too and I have the same stuff going on. I also took a home pregnant test and it was negative. I'm gonna wait another week or two and take another one. Try leaving your pee test next to tour toilet. You're supposed to use your first morning pee.

I am glad that there is someone out there with the same problem. I am trying to wait at least a week but everyday I wait with the same symptoms raises the concern. The days just seem to drag by. I have come to terms with not being told im not going to be able to have kids I just dont want to get my hopes to high. Good luck to you

I know how you feel. My mom keeps telling me it's a hormonal change. I want to be pregnant so that's the last thing I want to hear. :-( but good luck to you too! I hope for both our sakes it's not just hormones.