Papules, i'm pretty sure i have them, is there a way to cure them? or do they naturally go away.

Regards,

Papules is not a disease. They are a response to and an indication of a disease process or other physiological condition.

Describe the papules. Size, color, shape, number, arangement. Do they contain pus? Is there a rash associated with the papules? Where are they located? Have you been ill or other wise have compromised health?

well that was my diagnosis on myself, i saw a doctor, showed him & he said i had xma and i shouldn't worry about it, just leave it and itll go, i had 2 rather small mple pidots on the shaft of my penis and they just been improving so yeah. i dont think its papules anymore. bu ill keep an eye on it. i didnt however tell him about the unprotected sex but he said dont worry bout it its xma.