Hi, I'm wondering about anal sex and curious about it.
My boyfriend and I would like to try it and I was wondering if it causes any harm and infections?

I was very skeptical about Anal sex when my parnter first suggested it, and this is what i learnt from experience. I hope it will help.

It is important to always use lubricants and a condom. Work together with your parnter in getting each other relaxed, it is particularly important for the female to be calm as this will help the anal muscles be less tense. Penetrations must be doe slowly and gently as this will be painful.

If you really want to venture into this fascinating sphere of sexual intercourse, be warned that the first several times will be painful. It personally took about 4 pentrations for the pain to start easing off. Of course this was not done all in one day. Because its a new venture, so to speak, you and your partner will need to learn how best to enjoy it.

On the whole I personally find anal sex to be more exhilarating than vaginal, though it is somewhat less intimate. However if you're really it would be wise to also consult your doctor on the medical/biological implications of anal sex.

Good luck

Its also wise to use protection for anal sex because there are bacteria in the anus that can cause an infection for the male in this situation and possibly for the female if he stops anal and starts vaginal intercourse so yes. lots of lubricant. lots of patience. and protection.

It can be less painful if your guy remembers not to pull out right away when he first penetrates you. This is a mistake almost every guy makes, even if he's expecting it, so you can't remind him too often.

I agree with the recommendation to use protection and plenty of lubrication. (The rectum doesn't have the same glands that produce vaginal lubrication, so you absolutely must provide some.) Use KY Jelly or other water-based lubricant. Vaseline and latex don't mix.

Never go from anal to vaginal or oral without removing the condom. Replace it with a clean one if necessary for vaginal sex.

I had analsex with my man last night for the first time with no lubricant it was a spur of the moment idea as we couldnt do vaginal cuz i had my periods , but he pulled out right away as i yelled so i think we both kinda got scared , more so he got frightened for me , it was funny at the time , but to be honest i have been a little concerned as i cant really tell or talk about it with ne one , but for a while after that it hurt me , i took a hot shower and i was ok . I have had regular bowl movement ever since , and it doesnt hurt or nething ... Thank god for that:) Is there something i should be worried about?