Soo me and my fiancee have been together for almost 2 years and he left up north like 4 months ago we talk almost every day and his been talking about having anal sex im okay with it cuz he like it bt im not okay with the pain we tried it a couple of times when he was here it hurt alot bt then it was soo good.! Does anyone no any tips to make it less painful.???? I want to please him in everything when he comes bakk.!!!

Health Guru
Hi Ashher, the main thing to do is just relax and use plenty of water based lubricant, the main reason it hurts is because when your tensed up expecting it to hurt your sphincter muscle is gripping so tight and needs to be relaxed. You could try getting him to finger your butt first or you could try using a vibrator or dildo when your alone to help but again use lubricant as the anus isn't self lubrication like the vagina is. :-)

But what can i do to make sure its clean before we actually do it.?? How will i know its clean.?

Health Guru
you can always use an enema that should make sure its clean.

Thank u hopefully this can be able to enjoy this and wont be soo painful

Health Guru
your bf should always use a thicker than normally and you should never go from anal to vaginal intercourse without changing condom and washing well first and vice verser because the bacteria in the vagina and anus can cause you lots of problems! Glad I could help :-)