I had a small lump under skin in fold of middle finger, saw clinic,state dr took an x-ray. That was it. This was 4 years ago. During that time, the thing travelled further to the fatty part of the finger. I used wart paint, tried everything you can imagine. Saw a dr, gave me a script for Aldara, but I did not get it. I have not been able to afford to see a skin specialist/dermatologist. Been treating it myself. What's been happening over the past +- 2 months is (apologies this is "gross"), but lots of hair, long strands, came out, also little hard black specks like hard pepper or ground coffee, also other stuff, maybe old dead, hard pus. Finger pains, been hell. Sat up for hrs again today, applied aloe plant, massaged it with coconut oil and tissue oil (soya) and more stuff came out, also over time about a week ago, a long white stalk came out, looked like a pine or prickly pear needle or bottle brush bristle. This has been the worst thing in my life for me. Now seem to have arthritis in hand. Surely, the state hospital or student drs there could have cleaned it out. I can go back to the clinic for them to refer me to Minor Surgery at the state hospital. I have prayed, shed many tears, without exaggeration, not on medical insurance, people are praying.

This is an unusual type of thing to have.  What do you think it is for sure?  It sounds like it is infected if it is hurting so bad that you feel you have arthritis.  You will not need surgery, I don't think, if you have it all cleaned out. How big of an area is this spot?  You do need antibiotics from the sound of it.  I hope you are able to afford this or that there is a program that is available to help you pay for it.  Keep it as clean as possible while you are attempting to get seen by a doctor and get medicine for it.  I wish you good luck and prayers!

I thnk too late for that as body rejected it, but amazing little bits of hair
come out or off, not sure where they come from, strangest thing I have ever had.
I can see a state clinician again to check it out as last time I was there, the
sister told me they don't treat warts. It is not a wart - there was debris in there,
probably for years as skin grew over it.