I have terrible problems with my skin face. I do not know how to describe it, but I think my condition is called cysts. I have never been to dermatologist, although I think I should. Can you tell me something about cysts and how could they be treated? Can it leave scars, because I have noticed one cyst seemed to pass, but leave something like scar on my cheek?

I assume it is word about cystic acne in your case. This problem is the result of bacterial infection of cysts deep within the skin. Cystic acne requires treatment with oral and topical antibiotics, which is why I could recommend you to visit dermatologist. I am saying this, because without treatment, cystic acne may result in severe scarring. Cysts are sacs or spaces, placed commonly in the lower layer of the skin. Those contain fluid or semi-solid material inside, which cause this cystic look. Acne cysts are definitely better treated with antibiotics, as I already told you. Cysts are large, inflamed lesions that are filled with pus, and they occur when the contents of a clogged pores seeps into the skin. This is possible to produce a significant local immune response. Cysts can be painful and leave scars, so you should avoid these unpleasant symptoms and ask for medical professional’s help.