I am 23 years old, male and have severe acne on my face and upper back. I had them also earlier, but they weren’t so severe. Some of them are painful, other not, but mostly acne are leaving scars and that is what I am afraid of. What should I do?

Did you ever visit dermatologist (specialist for skin diseases/disroders)? Treatment of severe acne requires aggressive treatment, that should be treated by medical care. There are few types of severe acne and olsmost every treatment has some failures, before doctor and you discover the right remedy for you. BUT, every case can be successful treated, so do not worry. Dermatologists use variety of physical methods, such as drainage and surgical excision, interlesional corticosteroid injection; and prescription, such as isotretinoin, oral antibiotics and contraceptives. Visit a dermatologist and I am sure you’ll be better in few months.