So after reading many, many, many forums/discussion topics over the years on weight loss I have finally taken the plunge and joined up with what I think is a pretty good site, to map my journey over the coming months and get some feedback from YOU because you all read like pretty nice & supportive peeps.  Consider my public forum cherry popped! ;-)I have never struggled with my weight in the past, but since entering motherhood this has all changed!  I have now had my 3rd child (yes, the shop has officially shut now!) and need to embark on losing what has been gained over the 6 years of motherhood. When I first became pregnant with No. 1 I weighed roughly 65kg.  I am now sitting at 95kgs (on a digital scale) and need to get these numbers down. Although, when I was at the Dr's on his "old school" scales he had me at 100kgs. 100 frickin' kilos!!!  :'(To look at me, everyone is quite shocked as they thought I would be 70kgs, but I know where I'm at & what suits my body.  I was quite muscly & athletic, so I think the muscle mass is sill lurking under there....somewhere....but nonetheless, I've resorted to Duromine to help speed up the process.Over the last 6 months I have changed what I eat, joined a 24hr gym & things are toning up and coming off s-l-o-w-l-y.  I'm impatient though, and want to have good results by Xmas time.  Enter stage right - DUROMINE.If you have had any success in the past with Duromine, I want to hear what worked for you & what didn't.  I intend on doing this for 2-3 months and then once the hard part is done, will then go back to what I'm doing already. I am on day 3 now, but don't expect to see real results until the end of the 2nd week. So talk to me,  are you on Duromine too?  I want to hear the good things that have happened, coz trust me, I've read alot about the bad.... I'm open to the side effects.  I have had a very "colourful" past, so for some reason I'm not jittery or headachy.. yet (??).  The only thing I'm encountering is desert-mouth.  But this is good, it's forcing me to consume over 1-2 litres of water a day  :-D

I have tried in the past and it does work but I couldn't really bear with the side effects it brought me. I now use an appetite suppressant instead which really helps curb my appetite plus it doesn't have any nasty weird feelings. You can try prescopodene to see for yourself. Just sharing!

I'm just a day over being 2weeks on duromine. The first day I felt dizzy/light headed and could not sleep well at all, woke up a lot and couldn't get to sleep, also could feel heart palpitations which wasn't nice. The second/third day I felt the "energy boost" a lot if people say you get also experienced dry mouth. After the third day I didn't feel any side effects and it to this day feels like I'm not taking anything-the only reason I think it is slightly is because I still get dry mouth. In two weeks I've only lost 3kgs-the first week I ate healthy but no exercise-second week included a range of exersices/weights. I went to the doctor today and asked about this, she said that it is different for everyone and to lose too much weight quickly is very unhealthy and can also cause you to put it back on after getting off the drug. I just wanted a quick fix/kick start to my weight loss--My friend took this a year ago and she lost around 8.7kgs in just one month! This is the only reason I was convinced it would work for me! But as all this said EVERYONE is different, so DON'T base your outcomes against others. If you want to be fit and healthy I'd say go the right way about it and just simply eat HEALTHY and in portions/5meals a day and EXERCISE!!! If your a none motivated person like I was just picture what you COULD look like, surround yourself with positive things and just do it- diet program's/healthy life style change I'd rather call it are A LOT cheaper than this medication and they're are also personal trainers, group sessions ect. That help a lot!! I use Instagram for motivation + they have a range of exercises you can do! Hope this helped :)