I have been dealing with Morton's nueroma for nearly 3 years. I went through the normal procedure of cortisone injections and orthodic insoles with no lasting results. So I had decompression surgery 4 1/2 weeks ago. After reading discouraging reports of the excision of the nerve, I opted for the decompression surgery instead of the removal of the nerve. It has still been a slow recovery. Has anyone else had decompression instead of nerve removal? How has your recovery been? My foot has been feeling better, but it still feels like I can't bend my toes when walking at a normal pace. The incision is healing great after an allergic reaction to the stitches. I am just hoping for a full recovery so that I can run and hike again pain free.

How are you Tamj94751, I had my compression surgery 2 weeks ago, pain still there, since you posted over a year ago, just wondering how you are today,