Hi, im 12 and just started puberty. I heard that masturbating felt really good so i tried it. I started going and it seemed the most sensitive part was on the bottom side where the head starts. It felt very very good and a little tingly feeling was left after as well. It felt like the strongest, most sensational feeling i have ever felt. My legs were going up and shaking because of it. It felt so strong, even though it was amazing, I could barely take it too long. It felt a little better with water on it as lubrication and after I was done, there were streaks of white liquid in the water in my hand, was that semen? And did I actually Orgasm?

I think you've got it!!!! Now just keep practicing to see what feels the best. Are you circumcised? I thought you may be when you mentioned the water. I am not but I hold my foreskin back and after drying everything off I like to dry rub the whole thing with special attention to the glans. For me it's the tip that gets so tingly I can't stand it. When I come the ejaculate acts as a lube so I can then work the tip with my fingers for some outstanding sensations.

The white streaks were your ejaculate. Could have been some semen in it but that's doubtful at your age.

Yes, I am circumcised. I also believe it was an orgasm because of what descriptions ive heard and how strong it felt

I'm sure it was. Now you can just keep having fun and figuring out what feels best to you. When I was a kid many of us guys would get together to masturbate and none of the circumcised guys used any lube. We just rubbed their dry penises and they didn't mind a bit. But us uncut guys had to tell them to keep the foreskin over ours when they did us. It was later in life when I took to dry rubbing mine and I like it much better. It feels very nice to rub my bare glans with my fingers and then work on the tip after I come. But working the tip can make me kick the ceiling so it's hard to do it myself. It works much better if my wife holds me down and does it to me.