Is it possible that caffienated Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi can cause infertility among woman? Do any woman know about this? Do any doctors know about this? Please let me know.

I can only give you my own personnel reviews on this one. Diet soda is all i drink, pepsi to be exact. I have been a diet pepsi drinker since i was little, i think i was weaned on it!! I have 5 kids. My daughters drink diet pepsi to and they each have children.
I would say no, but that is just my own experiences with diet soda.

Hi FranPam! As far as I know, it would not cause infertility but I do know that caffeine can cause some pretty nasty effects on the human body so I don't think it's something that I would entirely rule out. Why do you ask?

Caffeine reduces chance of pregnancy- Interestingly though- Free benzene is released into the beverage when the Artificial sugar reacts with the preservative. Benzene is a strong carcinogen and a mutagen. Avoid diet drinks of any sort while trying to concieve and during your pregnancy.