Hi guys. I'm 24 years old and I'm starting jogging tomorrow in early morning. I think that this is finally physical activity that will keep me occupied for at least a year. I tried everything from team sports to martial arts, and it seems that only running can keep me satisfied. I'm interested in distance jogging; I mean to say that I’ll surely cover bigger distances, maybe not every day, but surely every week. Any advice for a beginner jogger?

Yes. Distance is not important, time is. At least for a beginner such as yourself. Time spent under physical stress is more important than distance you cover. Increase it gradually, and you'll see that longer distance will come by itself. Maybe a good thong for you to use would be a hand distance/pace calculator. It will help you measure time, speed, distance; all these facts can help you in programming your next day jogging time.